Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hipsters. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.


midnite cowboy junkies


What's goin' on?
Cant we get some peace & understanidg?
what's love got to do with it?
did you see nick & nora's "infinite playlist"?
ted leo


its my opinon &* i may be in the "minority" for believin this but i dont think hoodies with hoods up ever look good, esp not on guys or on girls thx lcd soundsystem


this girl is so "cool" that if internet ppl were to see her, they would detective her & find out where she lives & that would be uncool so she has covered her face with the hippest mspaint ink black0043 vampire weekend


lol beastie boys


you r a prisoner. a prisoner ... of culture. lemonade.


those white boat shoes are perfectly appropriate fortaking pictures & bathrooming, nice dslr is that an nikon? cool man mia

the most skillful camel cig placement ive ever seen in "hipster photography" the field


It's open mic night & i'm all alone
No one will call me on my telephone
My acapella group has made me estranged
My only life left is an adbusters page
Someone still loves u boris yeltsin

No comments:

Post a Comment