Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 Little Hipsters Sittin' In A Tree. She & Him.


"I went to work today." A QUOTE FROM THIS ACTUAL IRL GUY mf doom


what a "crazY" outfit lol panda bear

hello comrade, perhaps you cuold meet me at the location (coffeeshop on 3rd & pico) & we could discuss the "revolution" ron paul 08 immortal technique


what an ugly shirt. bright eyes


the "classical" "hipseter" http://dardel.info/museum/museum4/ApolloLycian.jpg gang of four


fat.


hanes is the new am appy hth radiohead

aggh do black people surf, seriously I neva seen a black surfer, uh oh I'm a b da 1st yea teach me pls -the REAL SHAQ 2009 jens lekman


this guy is pretty cool ... NOT -jhip media refernce to years ago, hey did you hear that ron paul sucked off bruno read about it at my new blog "thehipsterrunnoff.hip" cat powers


che guavera murdered millions of children you asshole. nice shoes hehe peter bjorn& john

FUCKYEA new headphone day!!

1 comment:

  1. im the goatse guy... you aren't funny at all, even with such easy targets. that sucks man.

    ReplyDelete